Sunday, October 17, 2010
They Are Gone Now
I just completed this painting and may publish another photo of this painting. It took a while to get the desired effect. I started with a loose wet in wet background and after a day or two applied the cheese cloth which I secured to the support with matt medium diluted.I painted some of the rose colors and colors some ink on the cheesecloth. After a few days I applied more paint,darks with indigo and then just played with it till I got the painting. The title is a bit elusive as is the painting. Perhaps a distant memory of some flowers. Mixed media. 16x20.